Working with CuraScript SD as your 3PL services provider offers a variety of benefits, including:
• Maximum Control of Product Flow in the Marketplace: Exceptional benefits with products such as (Product) that have small patient populations yet complex administration requirements.
• Customized Logistics Solutions: We provide critical warehousing, inventory management and logistic services to provide our customers with fully-integrated solutions for their product-based needs. Our support base ranged from basic distribution services to customizable, flexible and scalable supply chain management programs including partnerships that connect the health care ecosystem and care continuum.
• Extensive Temperature-Controlled Storage Options: Our Mega fridge at our Ohio distribution facility is one of the largest commercialized refrigerators in existence, serving the unique cooling needs of our many specialty meds. Similarly, our cryogenic freezer in our Memphis distribution facility stores medicine at critically specific temperatures to meet strict storage requirements.
• Increased Visibility and Market Analytics: Our Galileo® business intelligence services offer a variety of analytics to optimize your business solutions. Galileo accommodates key performance measurements specific to (Company) and utilizes real-time data to provide your business with advanced analytic and reporting capabilities. We are fully EDI capable, including EDI 844, 849, 845, 850, 852, and 867 transaction sets, and have the capability to provide client connectivity reports to help ensure all active customers are properly set-up in Turning Point, our proprietary internally developed and maintained enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. CuraScript SD’s system capabilities will ensure standardization and transparency on all products purchased.
• Consistency of Messaging Related to (Product): Our experienced communications team offers product-launch materials in a variety of mediums targeted to your specific audience while accommodating every unique requirement.