Getting More Done
Posted Tuesday, January 1, 2013
A NEW YEAR. A FRESH START.
Opportunities for Growth and Improvement
DID YOU KNOW?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, most Americans spend 8.8 hours (36%) of their day working or doing work related activities. If time is not managed correctly, stress levels increase, adversely affecting physical and mental health. However, by changing a few of your daily
routines you can maximize your time and become more efficient throughout your work day.
Small adjustments make a world of difference. From the entire CuraScript SD family, wishing you a happy and successful 2013!
Whether seeking to develop or augment personal or professional skills, one thing
remains true, finding time to focus on newly set goals is challenging. By
changing a few of your daily routines you can maximize your time and become
more efficient throughout your work day. Tips to increase efficiency at work:
1. Start Clean, Finish Clean
One of the most underrated tasks in our workplace is the cleaning of our
desks. Clutter causes confusion. Having a clean desk, as simple as that is,
can make you feel better while working.
2. If You’re overworked, You’re not working
Sometimes, multi-tasking destroys productivity. Take a step back, and see if
you can work on something later.
3. Take A Break
Oftentimes, it’s so easy to work through lunch. Don’t underestimate the power
of 30 minute to hour breaks, as they can definitely put your mind to rest when
you’re on the brink of that mid-day crisis.
4. Take Advantage of all Digital Resources
Digital resources allow us to be more productive; tasks that use to take hours
now take minutes. Whether doing research, managing your account or
purchasing products, all can be accomplished quickly and efficiently through
the use of resources such as www.curascriptonline.com. Through its total
account management solution, curascriptonline.com allows you to:
- Identify Past Purchases: View your account’s order history, order status & tracking numbers.
- Order Anytime, Anywhere: Available 24hrs a day 7 days a week, our online ordering platform is available when you are.
- Manage Your Account’s Spend: Identify on and off contract products prior to purchase.
- Plan for the Future: Utilize one of the many online reports available to identify future savings opportunities.
- And much more!