CuraScript SD’s Commitment to Patient Safety
Posted Friday, April 3, 2020
As the COVID-19 continues to escalate around the world, we are writing to share our commitments to you.
The safety of our community - customers, vendors and employees - is our primary concern.
At CuraScript SD, we are closely monitoring this situation, and our readiness teams are prepared to implement carefully designed contingencies to ensure we can continue to serve you without disruption, and most importantly, ensure patients receive the medications they need.
- As critical health centers, our distribution facilities will remain open during normal business hours to continue to meet the needs of you and your patients.
- CuraScript SD has a network of distribution centers across the nation allowing us to fully serve your needs.
- Our team is actively monitoring the supply chain. We are currently not seeing any COVID-19 related product disruptions.
- Our dedicated account managers and critical team members are equipped to work virtually, and will be able to serve your needs without disruption.
- Remember, you can always access our online ordering platform to search products, place orders, view order history and back orders, and more.
Meeting Your Needs
We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent customer service and to communicate updated information as needed. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 contingency plan, please contact your dedicated Account Manager or email Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Wishing you continued good health and we thank you for placing your trust in CuraScript SD.